- We have free returns and changes in Sweden.
- For orders placed outside of Sweden, the customer will pay all postage fees for returns and changes.
- You have 14 days to return an item after receiving it.
- The item must be unused and returned in original packaging.
HERE'S HOW TO DO IT:
- Please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org about your return and indicate reason for return / exchange if possible.
- For Swedish customers, please use the return note you got with your delivery, attach it to the package and submit to PostNord.
- Returns for International customers are handled by the customer.
- When the package is returned to us, we'll pay back the amount or arrange for change.
If you wish, you can read more about our full return policy in our general terms and conditions.